How To Style a Sweatshirt
























As a student who is trying to limit their clothes shopping habits, I love creating different looks and outfit combinations using the clothing that I already own. My wardrobe is far from small, so this is a great way to make sure I'm wearing all of my clothes and coming up with some unique looks, rather than styling an item in the exact same way every single time. 

In March, I wrote a blog post about how to style a slogan t-shirt for any occasion, so I thought I'd do a follow-up and show you some of the different ways that I'd style a sweatshirt. Since 2020 has felt like a never-ending lockdown where we've been living in loungewear, I was eager to style this sweatshirt in a few different ways instead. So keep reading to see what looks I created! 





0 comments