The Summer Makeup Edit - Achieving A Glowing, Flawless Complexion






- BB cream instead of foundation
- All day, waterproof concealer (but apply minimally)
- Glowing bronzer, blusher and highlighter (perhaps liquid?)
- Waterproof mascara
- Tinted lip balm / glossy lips
- Fluffy, bushy brows

Summer is all about that radiant, glowing complexion, which is why I tend to opt for a lightweight BB cream instead of a foundation. Not only does the hotter weather make wearing a heavy, high-coverage almost insufferable, but it's also difficult to maintain a matte finish (work on this). I prefer to embrace the glow in my complexion, and choosing something sheer and lightweight is also much more comfortable in the summer months.

Since I opt for a sheer coverage face product, I need to compensate for this with a long-lasting, waterproof concealer. Despite having a more natural base product, I still want to conceal some of my redness and under-eye circles. However, I'm definitely sparing with this and don't apply a lot - just enough to minimise these problematic areas but not enough to detract from the glowing BB cream that I applied.



0 comments